At Global Rubber Industries (Pvt) Limited ("Company" or "We"), we recognize and respect the importance of maintaining your privacy and are committed to protecting the same through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.gritires.com (our "Website") and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing the information so collected.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT & HOW WE COLLECT IT
We collect several types of information from and about the users of our Website, including:
- information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, postal code, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline ("your personal information");
- information relating to your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and all available usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us,
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies
- From third parties, for example, our business partners and/or social network platforms(such as Facebook Connect, Instagram etc. if you access our Website via such platforms
Information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website, including information provided at the time of requesting further services.
- Information we may ask you when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Your search queries on the Website.
- Information we collect through Automatic Data Collection Technologies, as you navigate through and interact with our Website such as information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
- information about your use of the Website including the date and time you access the Websire, the areas or pages you visit, the amount of time you spend using the Website, the number of times you return,
- broad demographic information and information on whether you open forward or click-through emails and ads
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we receive from you, collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include;
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please adjust your user preferences in your account profile.
Check the “Help” menu of your browser, device, or operating system for more information on how to delete and/or disable your browser or operating system from receiving cookies or controlling your tracking preferences.
We use information that we collect about you in the above manner or information that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- To develop new products or services and to conduct analysis to enhance current products and services;
- To contact you with information, newsletters and promotional materials from Global Rubber Industries (Pvt) Ltd;
- To review the usage and operations of our Website, improve our content, products, and services, or address problems with the website or our business;
- To use your data in an aggregated non-specific format for analytical and demographic purposes to provide you with customized content, targeted offers;
- To protect the security or integrity of the Platform and our business; and
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- For any other purpose with your consent
Global Rubber Industries (Pvt) Ltd may disclose the information we collect from and about you as follows:
- to our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- to our contractors, service providers, distributors and other third parties we use to support our business, if the disclosure will enable them to perform a business, professional or technical support function for us
- To our select partners and other third parties that we believe may have offers of interest to you
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Global Rubber Industries (Private) Limited's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by of Global Rubber Industries (Private) Limited about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it and/or for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- to respond to judicial process or provide information to law enforcement or regulatory agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DATA SECURITY
We have taken certain physical, administrative, and technical steps to safeguard the information we collect from you. And we strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us.
We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your [email address/contact information] used by the Company to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt-out by [checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (the order form/registration form) or by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com.If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
While we may use commercially reasonable endeavors to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, there may still arise a breach to the security and/or integrity of your information received in terms of this Policy. You hereby agree that you will not hold Global Rubber Industries (Private) Limited or any of its Affiliates, Directors, Officers or employees liable for any loss or damage caused to you by the unauthorized use, access, or disclosure of your personal information by reason of any breach, or unauthorized use and/or attempt thereof.
No. 28, Joseph’s Lane, Colombo 00400, Sri Lanka